REAL CLUB DE GOLF DE SEVILLA states that it does not envisage collecting the personal data of the Users in the broadest sense and/or customer – hereinafter the Data Subject – who may access and browse the Website. However, if the Data Subject provides information that may be considered personal, the data provided shall be collected and used for the purposes set out in this section, and in the manner and with the obligations and rights set out in current data protection regulations in Spanish law.
According to General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (hereinafter, “GDPR”), REAL SEVILLA CLUB DE GOLF S.L. informs you that the data collected using any form filled out on the website shall be added to a Data Processing Activity Register owned by the company.
- The Data Controller’s identity and contact details. The Data Controller responsible for processing this information is the company REAL SEVILLA CLUB DE GOLD S.L., whose address is carretera Alcalá de Guadaira (Sevilla) SE-401 de Sevilla a Utrera, Km 3.2.; it is holder of Tax ID Code B-41442054. Any questions regarding the processing of personal data should be sent to the following email address: […].
- Purposes and legal basis of the processing. The purposes for which these data shall be collected are: to execute the contractual relationship in force between the parties, to manage, administer, provide, expand upon and improve the services provided, adapting them to users’ tastes and preference, to design our services, to send technical, operational or commercial information about products and services offered by REAL CLUB DE GOLF DE SEVILLA currently and in the future, directly or through third parties.
The legal basis for the personal data processing is the contractual relationship in force between the parties according to article 6.1. b) of the GDPR.
- Security Measures. The Company shall process data in absolute confidence. It has also implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent their destruction, loss, illegal access or illegal alteration. When deciding upon these measures, criteria such as scope, context, treatment purposes, state of the art and existing risks have been borne in mind.
- Recipients of Personal Data. The personal data collected shall not be disclosed to other persons or entities to be used for their own purposes, although the Company make the Personal Data available to the authorities, such as law enforcement agencies and the courts, where appropriate. On the other hand, some entities subcontracted by EL REAL CLUB may access the Personal Data and information as Data Processors or Sub-processors to assist EL REAL CLUB to manage the services offered. EL REAL CLUB ensures that all these entities shall comply with data protection regulations, which are also directly applicable to them.
The Company shall keep Personal Data for the entire term of the contractual relationship between the parties. Once this relationship has ended, REAL CLUB DE GOLF SEVILLA shall keep your data duly blocked for the sole purpose of managing any liability of any kind that may arise, and it shall delete them after this period has elapsed.
- Users’ rights. The data subject may exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion and limitation upon process per current data protection regulations. These rights may be exercised by sending a written, signed communication by certified mail, addressed to REAL CLUB DE GOLF DE SEVILLA, S.A., Departamento de Administración, Carretera SE401 de Sevilla a Utrera, Km 3,2. Alcalá de Guadaira (Sevilla), which shall include: name, surname(s), a photocopy of the ID card, the action requested and the address of the user to send him/her confirmation of the action according to his/her request. Information may also be emailed to the following address, [email@example.com].
A response by the data subject to the questions posed to him/her and to the data requested to formalise his/her relationship with REAL CLUB DE GOLF DE SEVILLA is entirely optional, and there is no obligation on the part of REAL CLUB DE GOLF DE SEVILLA to request the customer’s consent to collect the data where those data to the parties to the contract or pre-contract of the contractual relationship and where they are necessary to maintain and fulfil it. Thus, the user’s refusal to provide any personal data that may have been requested shall invalidate this contract as soon as they become necessary for the aforementioned purpose.
As mentioned in the purpose section, the REAL CLUB DE GOLF DE SEVILLA intends to send the Data Subject commercial, advertising and promotional communications by email, fax or other equivalent electronic means of communication, hence the data related to them shall be used to make such communications, according to current legislation. However, we inform you that you may withdraw your consent, in each commercial or advertising communication sent to you, and at any time, by notifying this company using the form available on the website www.sevillagolf.com.